Monday, June 21, 2010

Here's Our Deal!

I don't know about you but
Ever since I was a little girl, I always wonder...
"How on earth do the photo comes out of the camera, so cool !?"
That was when it was still the Polaroid era
I've been searching for this baby for such a long time
And now, I finally found the one I wanted!

So, do you want this old-school baby?
It's Fuji Instax Mini 7s and Fuji Instax 210, peeps!
According to my supplier,
These items are highly in demand and and constantly went sold out
So now that I get the chance to have it,
I want to share it with all of you this incredible experience!
*awesome*

Here's the deal,
I'm gonna do it on pre-order basis
Since the Instant Camera is *extremely limited*
Whoever that pays first, will get it first
If my supplier is unable to provide me with the items
I will refund the money back to you a.s.a.p
*100% guaranteed, dun worry*
It might take two week or so for the items to be ready in Malaysia
However, if not, I will always update my buyers on the status of their order
*in the case that your wish cannot be granted, I'll refund your money*

How to Purchase?
1) Fill up the order form
2) Wait for my confirmation email
*payment details will be given out*
3) Make your payment
4) Wait for your Instant Camera to arrived on your door steps!
*be patient for this, it might take a while*

Items available at the moment are only:-

Instax Mini 7s in WHITE
Instax Mini 7s in CHOCO
Instax 210 in BLACK
Instax Mini Film
Instax Wide Film
*Instax Mini 7s in Pink and Blue are out of stocks*

*Remember, I will only take further steps on your order
if full payment is being made in advance!*

Lots and lots of love from YummyCocoSnap by TheCocoCloset

No comments:

Post a Comment